Dead Sea Mineral Salt - Detox, Bath, Body Foot Scrub, Skin Problems, Spa
Natural Dead Sea Mineral Salt
Dead Sea is the most saline body of water in the world with far greater concentrations of minerals than any ocean. It has a concentration of 32% minerals compared to other seas which have approximately 3%.
Minerals present in Dead Sea Salt includes Bromides, Iodine, Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium and Potassium.
These minerals work together:
- as regulators of cell activity and daily functioning,
- to relieve muscular pain and stabilizing fluid levels in the body,
- to improves cell metabolism, contributes to regeneration and restoration of skin,
- to act as a disinfectant that removes harmful substances from skin,
- to moisturises dry sensitive skin,
- to assists with acne, eczema, psoriasis and reduce skin aging.
~ Use on it's own as a foot or body scrub (exfoliation).
~ Can also be used with Epsom Salts (magnesium sulphate) and or Himalayan Salts for added benefits.
~ Or just add to bath for a relaxing, soothing & rejuvenating bath.
* Important note: When using a new product, always do a patch test on a small area of your skin first.
- This product is packaged in a sealed pouch. Photo of the product and/or packaging shown on this listing may varies from the actual product.
- For 'Standard delivery', we will not be responsible for non-delivery as the item cannot be tracked. We recommend selecting 'Australia Post Parcel Post', so that a tracking number will be provided to track delivery status.
Disclaimer: The above information is obtained from the product suppliers or manufacturers, and provided in good faith, but we make no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Individuals must exercise their own judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. In no way do we claim that the product will work for or treat any particular skin or hair condition. As the usage of the product is beyond our control, we shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of the product or reliance upon this information.