Epsom Salt -For Tired Foot, Muscles, Aches & Pains, Detox, Bath, Spa, Laundry
*** Complies with British or United States Pharmacopoeia (BP or USP) ***
- Epsom salt bath is one of the best ways to detoxify your body. Try a footbath, this will assist your detoxification as fluids tend to congregate in your feet.
- Adding these great salts to a bath is an excellent way of combating stress and alleviating muscular aches and pains. Use on it's own, or combined withHimalayan Salts and/or Dead Sea Salts (available through our other listings) for additional benefits.
- Its high magnesium content also facilitates the removal of acids through the skin.
- Also useful in the laundry as it softens water.
- Use in the garden. Magnesium and sulfur may help plants grow greener with higher yields and more blooms.
How to use: One of the best ways to use the salt is to dissolve it in the bath (2 or 3 cups of salt) or foot soak. Do not spend more than 20 minutes soaking. Ideally water temperature should be same as our body, make sure the water is not too hot. The salt will assist to keep the temperature at an even level. Try adding essential oils or dried flowers/herbs in your bath to create a beautiful aroma and to further assist the cleansing and relaxation effect through aromatherapy.
* Important note: When using a new product, always do a patch test on a small area of your skin first.
*** The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed and consumed worldwide. USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are developed and relied upon in more than 140 countries.
Disclaimer: The above information is obtained from the product suppliers or manufacturers, and provided in good faith, but we make no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Individuals must exercise their own judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. In no way do we claim that the product will work for or treat any particular skin or hair condition. As the usage of the product is beyond our control, we shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of the product or reliance upon this information.