Ghassoul, Rhassoul, Moroccan Red Cosmetic Clay Powder - Face Body Hair Mask
Ghassoul/Rhassoul/Moroccan Red Lava Clay Powder
Cosmetic clays are used to cleanse and revitalise the skin. Clays will draw out dirt and impurities from the skin's pores, allowing the skin to breathe and glow. Clays will also smooth and soften the skin, leaving it feeling youthful and toned. They can be used on the face and body as a mask.
Ingredients: Moroccan Lava Clay
Description: Silky, fine, light grey powder with a hue of oxidized pink.
* A delightfully unique and luxurious superfine clay powder, rich in nutrient and minerals such as Silica, Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium.
* Most impressive properties in skin improvement are its capacity of absorption due to its high level of ions exchange.
* Studies have shown that it is reputed to reduce dryness and flakiness, improve skin clarity and elasticity.
* It is highly esteemed around the world in Professional Spas for its cleansing, nourishing, exfoliating and rejuvenating properties!
When moistened with water or floral water, the feel on the skin is smooth and almost lubricating, whilst also exfoliating and drawing. It feels like soap without foam! The perfect way to cleanse the face, body, or even hair, without soap or chemical surfactants.
* Important notes: When using a new cosmetic product, always do a patch test on a small area of your skin first to ensure suitability. Do not use more than once or twice a week especially if you have sensitive skin. Do not mix clay with a metal spoon or store in a metal container; use wood, glass or ceramic spoons and containers.
**CAUTION: Clays may stain clothing.
- This product is packaged in a sealed pouch. Photo of the product and/or packaging shown on this listing may varies from the actual product.
- For 'Standard delivery', we will not be responsible for non-delivery as the item cannot be tracked. We recommend selecting 'Australia Post Parcel Post', so that a tracking number will be provided to track delivery status.
Disclaimer: The above information is obtained from the product suppliers or manufacturers, and provided in good faith, but we make no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Individuals must exercise their own judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. In no way do we claim that the product will work for or treat any particular skin or hair condition. As the usage of the product is beyond our control, we shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of the product or reliance upon this information.